Let’s get started with some well-known WordPress security names. LoginID’s DirectWeb Biometric security login is known to be one of the finest and most complete plugins to secure your login on the market. Incorporates additional security features including two-way authentication.
Public key cryptography approved by FIDO instead of a password. It’s just an outstanding innovative element for our modern virtual life. This Plugin enables sites using WordPress to authenticate in only five clicks.
Simon Law, CEO of Login ID Inc. says about the plugin “The plugin can be easily installed by any WordPress developer in minutes, making it the fastest way to add FIDO-certified strong authentication into websites.”
Benefits (Data collected from plugin official documentation):
– Biometric information never leaves your device (based on FIDO principles), not stored in the cloud
– no tracking of customers
– Eliminate the need for your users to enter a password when they login to your website.
– Reduce your user abandonment rates by making transactions as seamless as possible.
– FIDO is aligned with the GDPR and PSD2 principles around the use of strong authentication
– Boost your website’s security through the use of multifactor authentication by replacing vulnerable static username/password credentials with strong public/private key credentials.
LoginID is a business headquartered in San Mateo/Toronto that aims to bridge the gap to authenticate users and secure their information. This is enabled by a robust customer authentication, privacy, and tokenization platform certified by FIDO2 and UAF. The team is made up of seasoned managers with decades of expertise across global companies, helping to market safety, cryptography, payment, and mobile goods.